The SAP NetWeaver 2004 release is a technology platform like no other. In one complete and integrated package come comprehensive integration and development capabilities to drive business change and innovation — at the people, information, and process levels — and to reduce IT costs and complexities. At SAP TechEd '04, through in-depth lectures and instructor-led, hands-on workshops, we'll show you how.
You will learn how the SAP NetWeaver technology platform enables you to deliver role-based, personalized user interaction to your internal and external users, to deliver intelligent information throughout your enterprise, and to automate system and business processes that go beyond enterprise boundaries with Business Process Management (BPM). You will also receive instruction for achieving
standards-based integration at sustainable costs with SAP NetWeaver 2004, creating highly scalable transactional forms through the newest release of SAP Web Dynpro, harnessing SAP NetWeaver next-generation Java development tools for building mobile applications, synchronizing master data, and developing composite applications with the new Composite Application Framework.
In total, our eleven technical tracks feature hundreds of educational sessions:
- SAP NetWeaver 2004 Overview
- Multichannel Access
- Portal and User Interaction Technology
- Knowledge Management, Collaboration, and Document Management
- Business Intelligence and Master Data Management
- Integration Broker and Business Process Management
- ABAP Development
- Java Development
- Computing Infrastructure
- Security and Regulatory Compliance
- Lifecycle Management
With so many valuable educational sessions on tap, there is ample opportunity for customers and partners to learn how to leverage SAP NetWeaver to enable the Enterprise Services Architecture (ESA). ESA is the SAP blueprint for service-oriented architectures. Discussions of ESA begin with a keynote address by Shai Agassi, Member of the SAP Executive Board, who will open the event and provide a deeper understanding of SAP's visionary Enterprise Services Architecture. Across all the offerings of this event, you will see how the ESA service-oriented blueprint can help you shape adaptable, open, enterprise-scale business solutions, and how the SAP NetWeaver technology platform makes it all possible and cost-effective.
I look forward to seeing you at SAP TechEd '04 in October!
Learn from Experience
San Diego • October 5-8
- Gain specific insights into how
SAP NetWeaver is the technology platform of choice for deriving
superior business value from existing systems, introducing an open, standards-based architecture for the future, and eliminating TCO drivers and complexity.
- Learn about SAP's visionary Enterprise Services Architecture— a blueprint for services-based,
enterprise-scale business solutions that are adaptable, flexible, and open, and enable you to create or adopt innovations.
- Select from hundreds of educational sessions, both in-depth lectures and hands-on workshops. Then meet one-on-one with an SAP expert to receive personalized consulting.
- Come to SAP TechEd '04 and discover why, for the third consecutive year, an amazing 97% of
attendees polled would recommend SAP TechEd to their colleagues.
Register today at