To fully appreciate the benefits of new technologies such as SAP HANA, analytics, mobility, and cloud, you need equally innovative tools to help prepare for, operate, maintain, and safeguard these new IT solutions. SAP solution extensions enable more rapid adoption of technology innovations by providing a set of integrated tools and processes to ensure increased quality, service, and compliance while reducing costs and risk. When these capabilities are harnessed with SAP HANA, they automate and streamline your SAP HANA landscape, allowing IT and operations teams to spend more time on vital projects.
SAP offers several solution extensions that span the design, implementation, operation, and governance phases of managing IT and security:
- SAP Application Visualization software by iRise creates working previews of solutions before implementation.
- The SAP Mobile App Protection solution by Mocana secures mobile apps with data protection and access controls.
- The SAP Service Virtualization application by HP reduces test time for applications by testing against virtual, unconstrained services.
- The SAP Quality Center application by HP and the SAP LoadRunner application by HP support quality management by testing new applications and application scalability.
- The SAP IT Process Automation application by Cisco standardizes and automates IT processes across heterogeneous IT landscapes.
- The SAP Extended Diagnostics application by CA Wily provides root-cause analysis and prevents unplanned outages.
- The SAP Physical Security Management application by AlertEnterprise improves the consistency, reliability, and security in accessing physical assets.
- The SAP Critical Infrastructure Protection application by AlertEnterprise increases situational awareness and reduces the damage caused by unauthorized access to physical and operational systems.