SAP HANA is well known as a solution to speed up data analysis in the business intelligence space. But SAP HANA can provide benefits in financial management as well. You can achieve real-time financial insights by properly implementing SAP HANA in your organization — cutting down the implementation time and risk while maintaining a low, predictable cost. With a rapid implementation, you can achieve the power of SAP HANA while delivering in a short timeline.
SAP HANA empowers companies to predict the future market trends and the many demands on business functions. At Sierra Infosys, we developed an SAP HANA implementation methodology and use cases to connect companies’ financial objectives to measurable outcomes. Some of the key financial use cases for an SAP HANA implementation include:
- Identify hidden revenue opportunities within your customer base
- Create new offers to increase market share and profitability
- Retain your high-value customers, employees, and partners with retention offers
- Increase cross-sell and up-sell effectiveness through cross-channel coordination
Improving Financial Processes
SAP HANA can improve performance across a variety of financial processes and functions, allowing you to:
- Review financial performance by various dimensions
- Analyze real-time financial data through in-memory analytics
- Perform what-if scenario analysis on financial key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Carry out variance analysis through actual vs. budget or actual vs. forecast, for example
Sierra Infosys offers readily deployable solutions that use the main features of SAP HANA, including built-in dynamic currency conversion and other elements such as synonyms, triggers, and stored procedures. We have solutions for real-time financial reporting that are pre-configured to address core financial functions, including financial data management, managerial reporting, and variance analysis.
Our financial predictive analytics solution adopts real-time data acquisition from SAP ERP to SAP Landscape Transformation and near-real-time data acquisition from non-SAP and external systems to SAP Data Services. All of these solutions are hosted over an Amazon cloud infrastructure. Figure 1 shows an example of the user interface of the financial predictive analytics solution.
To learn more about how you can achieve a rapid implementation of SAP HANA and financial predictive analytics, visit us at www.sierratec-us.com.