by Molly Vaughan, Solution Manager Expert
If you're a subscriber who tends to look at the Solution Manager Expert website when you get the print update or only when you have a problem that you need help with, you might've missed the latest additions to the knowledgebase. If you aren't a subscriber, you might be wondering what kind of articles Solution Manager Expert features. Here's a brief list of what's new, as well as a sneak peek at what you can expect in upcoming articles:
- Nathan Williams of Enowa, who has written several other popular articles, has a new article in Update 8: "Time Recording in the Service Desk: Capturing Support Efforts in Incident Management." Nathan describes this useful functionality and shows you how to use it in either the Incident Management work center or directly from the SAP GUI.
- Tony de Thomasis' first article for us, "A Guide to Using CA Wily Introscope for SAP NetWeaver Applications," is an in-depth technical look at how you can start using CA Wily Introscope to support and communicate about your system.
- Frequent author D. Russell Sloan is back with "Keep Your Solution Documentation Current with the SAP Solution Manager Maintenance Project." This article provides specific instructions to ensure your solution documentation is aligned properly with actual solutions...which is always a good thing!
- Previous contributor Doug TenBrock Jr. is back with "Quick Tip: Hide Completed SAP Solution Manager Projects." This tip will help make your screens less cluttered and confusing for project and support teams.
- What's coming in Updates 9 and 10? Everything from a starter guide to understanding the major features of SAP Solution Manager (in more succinct terms than you might've seen before), more technical guides by popular author Labinot Bytyqi, and contributions from several new authors never featured before in Solution Manager Expert.
If you have any suggestions for future article topics, feel free to email me directly at molly.vaughan@WISpubs.com or message me through Twitter at @SolMgrExpert. I'm always interested in what you need to save yourself time, money, or hassle.