by Molly Vaughan, CRM Expert
I decided to take a look at CRM Expert's analytics to see what the most clicked-on article categories and specific articles were in June. Here's what I found people were searching for and reading about:
- Anything about SAP CRM 7.0
- Anything about the CRM WebClient UI
- "SAP CRM 7.0: Your Guide to the Major CRM WebClient UI Framework Enhancements in SAP Enhancement Package 1" by Thilo Berndt, an early look at what's new in enhancement package 1
- Anything about SAP CRM 2007
- "Interactive Report Wizard: Simple Reporting in a Flash" by Ned Falk, a CRM Expert advisor - this article was the #1 most-visited article of 2009
- Anything about Marketing in CRM
- "Tips for Customizing Your CRM WebClient UI Header Area" by Michael Füchsle and Matthias Zierke, which is an excerpt from their SAP PRESS book SAP CRM Web Client Customizing and Development
- "Create CRM Business Roles Easily with Web-Based Business Role Customizing" by Britta Ollrogge*
- "Launch Thick Client Applications from a CRM WebClient UI Business Role" by Sumeet Mishra*
- Anything about data management
* "Roles" was one of top ten most-clicked categories.
If you're an SAP CRM user or professional, do you agree? Do you think these results accurately represent what people are looking for information on right now?