By Scott Wallask, Insider Learning Network
SAP mentor Gregor Wolf posted a video interview this week with an SAP official about new web user interface features in CRM 7.0 enhancement package 1 (EhP1).
Some of the highlights from the interview with Sanjeet Mall, vice president and chief solution architect for SAP CRM, including the following:
- EhP1 users can expect much quicker performance pulling data using a new development tool (for example, reports that took half a day to get might now take just 10 minutes)
- Customers are able to cut and paste multiple rows from a spreadsheet into a CRM 7.0 table
- Users can search for multiple lines of information (e.g., various sales order IDs) in the advanced search feature
- Tables have the option for multiple views (e.g., highlighting product IDs and sales order IDs)
- A sharing tool allows users to send information (e.g., favorites or advanced searches) to coworkers
- Customers can tag objects—for example, tagging a name with “VIP customer”
- Users can define their tab sequence on the user interface
Click here to see the whole clip about EhP1,
span> which runs about six minutes.
Follow Scott on Twitter @sapcrm_observer.