Today I become a Twitter Quinturion. My 500th tweet will link to this post. I originally joined Twitter in April, 2009 to stay up to date with a few friends, but had only tweeted 3 times in the whole first year. I only really started using it in March of 2010 when I became more active in the SAP community. I thought this would be a fun opportunity to look back on this time on Twitter, so here are my top 10 SAP-related tweets, and my top 10 random tweets. What makes them the "top?" Well, because I say so :) I am a Twitter Quinturion, after all.
Top 10 SAP-related tweets by @SarahatWIS
10. Download the latest American Idol single, and a mobile BI app for your BusinessObjects solution bit.ly/9NLBzA
9. New blog post on calculating ROI of your implementation, and free tools to help. bit.ly/d1ymfb
8. Is thinking of all my colleagues trying to get though the vog to get to Europe in Milan
7. Improve business processes: Get 5 tips on using an SAP-supplied workflow vs. creating your own at bit.ly/dnGW70
meets Reality TV? bit.ly/8YIMsR
5. Have you joined yet? Raise your I.Q. bit.ly/dBVJDn
4. Do this new crossword puzzle! bit.ly/9T4Sb7
3. 10 years ago the industry said AS/400 was dead and it's still going strong, so when I hear is of the past I just laugh
2. 5 Ways Twitter Will Help Your SAP Career bit.ly/bCWHd8
1. Thank you to @ for following me on Twitter. I feel I have arrived.
Top 10 random tweets by @SarahatWIS
10. signing up for this for some reason
9. sometimes you can be so lame t.co/vTpXZTH via @
8. My attempt at the BP oil slick (it's hard to see the detail) front: twitpic.com/32gnwr back: twitpic.com/32gofk
7. Just saw a guy using a payphone! When was the last time you did?
6. @ please have coloring books to quell screaming kids on orlando flights, since most parents don't and the rest of us want to sleep
5. That settles it: A
4. Saw the iPad and it's just a dirty, fingerprinty germ pad. Ew. I'll pass. And they should put antibac near them at Store
3. Husband found an app -Bubble- it's a level. He's checking every surface in the house. Oh, and it beeps. Shoot me.
2. Social media is more popular than porn... bit.ly/ds1vWn
1. Twitter: Where everybody knows your name, but nobody knows the difference between "your" & "you're." so true! thanks @