In a recent post, I discussed an interview I held with Norman Marks about GRC’s importance and role in the business. The conversation was enlightening, answering as many questions as it spurred.
The Q&A, previously only available in its entirety to Project Expert subscribers, is now available for free to all. Register for it here to read Norman’s answers to the following questions:
- What does GRC mean to you?
- What is the value of GRC to an organization?
- Why is GRC important?
- Why is there so much confusion surrounding the relationship between the G, the R, and the C of GRC? What essentially is the relationship?
- What is federated GRC? How does one go about breaking down silos within the business to achieve it?
- What is the best way to bring those different
parts of the business together?
- Can you give us some examples of GRC success stories?
- What can happen without a good GRC policy in effect?
- How do you think that technology for GRC will evolve in the future?
- Are there any new SAP GRC tools in the works?
As this is such a complex topic, I spoke to Norman again, this time about the top 5 areas a company should focus on when creating their own GRC strategy. Look for that podcast here Monday.
Even after all that information, I imagine many of you still have countless questions surrounding GRC processes, technology, and best practices. Norman wants to answer those questions for you and help point you in the right direction to make GRC a success in your company. He’ll be available all next week (February 21-25) in the Compliance forum to take your questions. You can start leaving your questions now for him to answer come Monday. Ask away!
-Laura, Project Expert