By Mike Lloyd O'Brien, Wellesley Information Services, LLC (WIS)
Whenever I’m in the market for a new car, van or SUV, I consult Consumer Reports for unbiased product reviews and ratings.
On a much larger scale: You’re an SAP professional tasked with supporting a multi-million-dollar purchase in SAP software. Doesn’t it make sense to consider complementing your knowledge with independent, expert-written advice?
That’s where the SAP Experts come in.
The nine SAP Experts online knowledgebases help remove the guesswork in the planning and execution of SAP implementations and upgrades, in configuration, in enhancing business processes and in managing systems issues. The expert-written articles, containing best practices, step-by-step instruction, shortcuts, workarounds and customer case studies, are backed up by a juried panel of independent technical advisors.
So, what does an SAP Experts license package include?
- 12 months' online access (24/7) to every article posted in the selected SAP Experts knowledgebases, plus all new articles published each week over the next 12 months.
- Access to a self-service account administration panel for easily managing licensed users.
- Downloadable extras,
including sample code and applications you can put to use today.
- Complimentary updates mailed to you periodically throughout the year.
- Access to the authors: Contact information is provided in each article for follow-up questions or feedback on your specific use of SAP.
- Complimentary WebEx conference call orientation offered for you and your teams.
- Access to the editors: Suggest new topic areas and article ideas.
- Money-back guarantee.
For additional details, call us at 1-888-400-4768 (toll-free in the US) or +1-781-751-8799, Monday through Friday.
Mike Lloyd O'Brien is an Account Manager at WIS.
Contact Mike at email@example.com or +1-781-751-8821. Connect with him on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/mikelloydobrien), and follow him on Twitter (twitter.com/mikelloydobrien).