Hello from CRM 2011 in sunny and warm Orlando, FL. Jumpstart day has just kicked off and so far we have over 70 people attending this morning’s jumpstart on “An A-Z guide to SAP CRM”. There are two other jumpstarts running this morning that are also well attended!
There are 3 other jumpstarts running this afternoon (starting at 2pm):
- What every SAP customer needs to know about enterprise mobility and enabling on-device strategies
- A guided tour of SAP CRM interaction center solutions
- Demystifying SAP Web channel: An innovative introduction to creating an SAP Web shop application (Part 2)
Our day ends early today, at 5pm, but then starts early tomorrow with registration opening at 7am! Jujhar Singh, SVP CRM Solutions, SAP and Reed Hornberger, Global Vice President, Business Analytics Demand Management, SAP will be delivering the CRM conference keynote at 8:30am in Pacific C. After the keynote the track sessions begin and the event will be well underway.
If you are attending the event don’t miss out on the conference orientation session at 7:45am tomorrow. It is designed to help familiarize you with the key elements of the conference including educational sessions, networking forums, solutions showcase layout and more!
We wrap up tomorrow with the Welcome Reception and Ask-the-Experts! If you have a pressing question, come to Ask-the-Experts and get your question answered by any of the following speakers:
- Lois Bruckner, SAP America – SAP CRM marketing, SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution, SAP CRM sales force automa
- Dr. Shuki (Yizhak) Idan, SAP Labs – SAP Real-Time Offer Management, CRM marketing, customer analytics
- Peter Martin, EntryPoint Consulting – CRM upgrades and new implementations, building the business case for CRM, end-user adoption best practices
- Gert Tackaert, SAP = SAP CRM architecture, social media and SAP CRM, SAP CRM Web client
- Martin Walter, SYCOR GmbH – SAP Web channel, best practices for B2C shops, Java developments
I’m looking forward to a very successful conference and hopefully a some time in the warm weather :)