Perhaps you have open items that should not be cleared, but the payment in transit must be booked. You may want to use a Bill of Exchange.
Bill of Exchange: Overview
- Used frequently in countries like France, Spain, and Italy
- Name depends on the country
- It is a “check to yourself”
- Can be endorsed by the payee
- Usage of bills of exchange can be a complex procedure!
Basic Principles — Payment Program Settings overview
For more details on managing payments in your SAP system, visit Financials 2013 and the Financials Group here on Insider Learning Network.
- Bill of Exchange requires special settings in the customizing of the payment program F110
- Customizing transaction is FBZP
- IMG Menu path for individual parts of FBZP:
Financial Accounting > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Business Transactions > Outgoing Payments > Automatic Outgoing Payments > Payment Method/Bank Selection for Payment Program
An email has been sent to: