The following recommendations are sourced directly from the presentation Shell International BV’s Field-Tested Techniques for Designing Executive-Level Performance Management Reports and Dashboards, presented by Steve Mutch and Simon Robb of Shell International BV at recent SAPinsider conferences. Mr. Mutch and Mr. Robb will deliver this presentation at BI 2012 , 16-18 October, 2012 in Singapore.
- Plan and standardize the layout of your SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards worksheets to save you from a debugging headache
- Less is more when it comes to the complexity of the BEx queries you use in SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- If you want faster dashboards, look to Query Caching or SAP NetWeaver BW Accelerator
- Uncap the power of writing back to a BW DSO from SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards using Web services and the BPS Function Module
- Standardize the look and feel of your WebI reports to help promote familiarity of the tool with the business
- If you want faster WebIs, query strip them!
- SAP Crystal Reports and BW Publisher is the way forward if you want to use your Crystal Reports in a Publication along with WebI Dynamic Recipients
Find out more about this session and BI 2012 in Singapore.