We are excited to have noted GRC pundit and analyst Michael Rasmussen present two pre-conference workshops at the GRC 2013 conference on March 18. Michael will lead the following two sessions:
Interactive workshop: A step-by-step process for defining a GRC strategy and blueprint that bridges GRC silos
Interactive workshop: Creating order out of chaos: Standardizing and defining a process lifecycle for managing policies
These high-level, strategic workshops are a new twist on the content we offer on Pre-Conference Workshop day, and they are sure to be a great interactive experience and will provide expert advice for developing your own GRC strategy.
Last week, Dave Hannon of SAPinsider spoke with Michael about his experience with organizational GRC frameworks to get insight on topics including:
- Common mistakes in setting GRC strategy
- The role of technology in a GRC strategy
- The one true definition of GRC
- How to drive collaboration in your GRC program
- Importance of GRC maturity and integrity
- Selecting the right GRC solution for your organization
You can hear more and preview what Michael will be presenting by listening to the full podcast here:
See you in Vegas!