In just a few weeks, I will be travelling to beautiful Amsterdam to attend, exhibit, and speak at SAPInsider's HR2013. This year's program is chuck full of goodness, with some excellent speakers attending from all over the world.
Some hot topics and questions are sure to be some of the following:
- HR Renewal: What is this new offering, and when is it available?
- SuccessFactors: What are my options for cloud (versus what I have with my current on premise system).
- Mobile: What are my options for taking my HR applications mobile?
- Reporting/Analytics: What are my options for reporting and analytics, and will SAP HANA be able to help me?
These are not easy questions, and I am sure we will have some great discussions around them. I look forward to discussing with those in attendance.
I will be presenting the following sessions:
- An independent expert's guide to talent management: Deployment and integration, on-premise and cloud
- A leading expert's guide to leveraging the latest enterprise compensation management functionality
- Guidelines and best practices for deploying ESS and MSS on mobile devices
I will also be a part of a panel discussion "The future of SAP ERP HCM - Predictions from the experts." This discussion will be led by the "one and only" Martin Gillet. Other experts on the panel will be Luke Marson, Sharon Wolf, and Prashanth Padmanabhan.
You can see a full list of my sessions here, and for all the program sessions, click here.
There will certainly be lots of tweeting going on during the conference, so please be sure to follow hashtag #HR2013.
You can follow me on Twitter: @jeremymasters
Hope to see some of you soon in Amsterdam!