The longer I’ve been a part of the SAP community, the more I’ve understood and appreciated the true value of SAP’s rich partner ecosystem. SAP, of course, is at the center of that ecosystem – its robust solution and service portfolio fuels incredible growth and yields impressive efficiencies at global companies, large and small. But it’s only in concert with an incredible network of partner organizations that the SAP engine really ticks. No one solution or service provider can do it alone.
I was again reminded of the power of the SAP ecosystem when I came across this list of SAP’s Regional Partner Excellence Award Winners for 2015. SAP presented a total of 62 awards to its top partners at the recent SAP Field Kick-Off Meetings (FKOMs) held in six regions: Asia Pacific Japan (APJ); Greater China; Latin America; North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Middle and Eastern Europe (MEE).
Here, for example, is the breakdown of the regional winners in North America:
- Services Innovation: PwC
- Cloud Service: Deloitte
- Industry Services: Accenture
- SAP HANA and Database & Technology Integration: IBM
- SAP Platform Solutions: Capgemini
- SAP Business One: Vision33
- SAP Business All-in-One: itelligence
- Marketing Best Practices: Illumiti
- Cloud for Human Resources: Aasonn
- SAP Cloud Resell: Navigator Business Solutions
- OEM Platform Innovation: InEight
- SAP HANA Technology Innovation: HP
From the team at SAPinsider, congratulations to these and all of the other regional award winners. And thank you for continuing to drive such powerful examples of partnership, innovation, and results at customer organizations worldwide.