Dedham, Massachusetts, November 17, 2014– SAPinsider announced today that sessions are posted for Financials 2015, March 17-20, 2015, at the Wynn in Las Vegas. Attend to hear the latest updates and best practices for SAP® financial and enterprise performance management solutions.
Financials 2015 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the preeminent event for organizations that use, deploy, manage, or are evaluating SAP solutions for financials. Allison Martin, Financials 2015 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “We’ve dedicated an entire track to SAP HANA® due to the growing demand for education on this topic. The Pre-Conference Workshop day includes a full day workshop covering SAP Business Planning and Consolidation -- a great hands-on primer for users of BPC technology – as well as leading-edge sessions designed to help you improve your financial and managerial accounting skills and prepare you for the latest developments in finance.”
In addition to these new features, this year’s program is packed with in-depth sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums designed to help organizations get the most from their SAP solutions.
Here’s the complete Financials 2015 agenda:
- Financial and asset accounting
- Core financial accounting
- Accounts payable and invoice management
- SAP General Ledger
- Asset management and accounting
- Managerial and cost-of sales accounting
- SAP finance applications powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Tax management and regulatory updates affecting finance
- Taking financial processes global
- Financial planning and performance management
- Consolidations and reducing the time-to-close
- Financial reporting, analytics, and business intelligence
- SAP implementations, integration, and enhancements projects
- Enterprise risk and compliance management for finance teams
- Strategies for improving finance productivity and the end-user experience
- Cash, treasury, and receivables management
Financials 2015 is co-located with GRC 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to both events at no additional cost.
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2015.com/lasvegas.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.