WIS Publishing announced that its new, free insiderPROFILES app for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices is now available. The app, which readers can download now in the Apple App Store and the Android Market, allows subscribers to read, search, and browse the full content of insiderPROFILES magazine on their mobile device.
Benny DiCecca, CEO of WIS, said, “We are very excited to deliver insiderPROFILES magazine in a native mobile app format. Having launched the SAPinsider app earlier this year, we are pleased to now deliver even more content to readers looking for must-have SAP information on the go.”
The insiderPROFILES app will debut at the SAPinsider Mobile Seminar, held November 2-4, 2011, in Las Vegas, Nevada, and at the SAPPHIRE NOW and SAP TechEd events held November 8-10, 2011, in Madrid, Spain. At both events, attendees can learn more about the app in the WIS Publishing/SAPinsider booth.
The launch issue of the new insiderPROFILES app is sponsored by Deloitte, and includes the following content:
- Lessons learned from medical technology company Medtronic, an early SAP HANA adopter
- “The Trouble with TCO,” a new column from industry guru and regular insiderPROFILES contributor Joshua Greenbaum
- An app-exclusive podcast with Levi Strauss’s Alpesh Parmar, who shares his company’s experience as an early adopter of SAP BusinessObjects GRC 10.0
- A full-length profile of nonprofit organization Direct Relief International and its use of SAP solutions to bring technology from the commercial to the humanitarian world
“Our readers are telling us how much value they’ve been getting out of the SAPinsider app, so we’re delighted to now make even more mobile content available through the new insiderPROFILES app,” said Lucy B. Swedberg, Senior Director of Editorial and Partner Programs at WIS. “We’re especially thankful to Deloitte, the sponsor of the insiderPROFILES app’s launch issue, for helping us bring informational SAP case studies and thought leadership articles to an even broader base of readers.”
The insiderPROFILES app is available for free download through both the App Store and the Android Market starting November 1, 2011. The app is completely free and open; readers need only download the app to access all content within the launch issue.
With the new insiderPROFILES app, users can:
- Review complete digital issues of insiderPROFILES magazine
- Read text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download articles for offline reading
- Search the full text of available issues
- Bookmark favorite articles
- Share articles with colleagues
Access the app by visiting http://insiderprofiles.wispubs.com/app.
From the publishers of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine offers detailed profiles of today’s most influential business and IT leaders — their strategies, best practices, and how they leverage SAP, SAP BusinessObjects, and SAP NetWeaver solutions to achieve their objectives. For more information, and to activate your free subscription, visit http://insiderprofiles.wispubs.com/.
About WIS Publishing
WIS Publishing is the premier independent provider of SAP training materials, with more than 250,000 customers in 61 countries. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts publications, and is the producer of the SAPinsider conferences and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit http://www.wispubs.com/.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Lucy B. Swedberg
Senior Director, Editorial and Partner Programs