Dedham, Mass., April 30, 2013 – HR 2013, an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and the preeminent event for professionals that use, evaluate, deploy, and support SAP® functionality for SAP HR, SuccessFactors™, talent management, self-services, reporting, OM, PA, payroll, and time management, takes place 11-13 June, 2013 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The event presents a full agenda of sessions that teach companies how to design and optimize organizational management, SAP ERP HCM, personnel administration, ESS, MSS, and much more.
“HR 2013 will give attendees the unique opportunity to learn best practices and get lessons learned from other SAP customers as they embark on their own SAP HCM projects, “ notes Amy Thistle, HR 2013 Conference Producer. This year’s program includes these transformative case studies:
- A detailed look at how OP-Pohjola Group streamlined the management of personal data with self-services and workflow functionality
- An inside look at how Parmalat implemented SuccessFactors
- An inside look at The LEGO Group's global compensation management implementation
- Best practices and lessons learned from Cameron Italy's time management deployment
- How Cameron Italy is utilising time evaluation data to make strategic decisions and manage employees
- How Sasol Group implemented an integrated talent management system to engineer HCM transformation and establish a sustainable workforce
- How Tata Technologies revamped its business processes with an SAP ERP HCM implementation
- How Vestas Wind Systems A/S improved HR productivity with the SAP Shared Service Framework
- How Zalaris maximised the value of employee and manager self-services with SAP enhancement package 5
- Lessons from Telefonica's SAP ERP HCM global rollout and SAP enhancement package 5 installation
For more information on the entire program, to view all tracks and sessions, or to register, please visit www.hr2013.com.
VP, Event Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit http://www.wisinc.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries.
WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.