Dedham, Mass., December 27, 2013 – SAPinsider has announced the Manufacturing 2014 event, April 1-4, 2014, at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Manufacturing 2014 is a collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and the premier event for organizations using SAP solutions for production planning and manufacturing execution.
Attend Manufacturing 2014 for:
• Expert recommendations for improving medium- and short-term production planning
• Tools and techniques for boosting manufacturing performance and asset utilization
• An exclusive look at the latest technology updates and enhancements to SAP manufacturing solutions
• Pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
• Speed networking introduces a fun new way to forge new relationships and build a lasting network of peers
• Social media lounge provides attendees with a space to mingle with like-minded professionals, blog or tweet about the event, or simply relax in a comfortable environment
Manufacturing 2014 is co-located with Logistics & SCM 2014, PLM 2014, Procurement 2014, and CRM 2014. When you register for one conference, you can attend over 175 sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.manufacturing2014.com.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.