Dedham, Mass., December 23, 2013 – SAPinsider announced over 50 new sessions at the CRM 2014 event, April 1-4, 2014, at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
CRM 2014 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the preeminent event for organizations that use, deploy, manage, and are evaluating SAP solutions for CRM.
What’s new for CRM 2014:
- 90% new content, including brand new sessions and live demonstrations covering the latest release of SAP CRM 7.0 enhancement package 3
- Brand new tracks dedicated to extending and enhancing your CRM processes with mobile and cloud technology
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- Speed networking introduces a fun new way to forge new relationships and build a lasting network of peers
- Social media lounge provides attendees with a space to mingle with like-minded professionals, blog or tweet about the event, or simply relax in a comfortable environment
CRM 2014 is co-located with Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014. When you register for one conference, you can attend over 175 sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.crm2014.com.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.