Dedham, Mass., December 17, 2013 – SAPinsider announced over 100 new sessions at the Financials 2014 event, March 18-21, 2014, at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin in Orlando.
Financials 2014 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the preeminent event for organizations that use, deploy, manage, or are evaluating SAP® solutions for financial accounting, controlling, planning, consolidation, closing, and reporting.
What’s new for Financials 2014:
• 90% new content, including an entire track on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
• 4 brand new tracks dedicated to accounts payable; receivable management; enterprise performance management; and GRC for finance teams
• Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
• Speed networking introduces a fun new way to forge new relationships and build a lasting network of peers
• Social media lounge provides attendees with a space to mingle with like-minded professionals, blog or tweet about the event, or simply relax in a comfortable environment
Financials 2014 is co-located with GRC 2014. When you register for one conference, you can attend over 175 sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2014.com.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.