Dedham, Mass., December 27, 2013 – SAPinsider has announced over 100 new sessions that will be offered at the HR 2014 event, March 11-14, 2014, at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin in Orlando.
HR 2014 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the most important event of the year for organizations using SAP and SuccessFactors solutions to drive HR excellence across the enterprise.
What’s new for HR 2014:
• 85% new content, including in-depth sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums showcasing the latest updates and best practices for SAP® HR solutions
• Brand new tracks dedicated to answering critical questions about the true costs and return on investment of a cloud-based HR model
• Pre-conference sessions: accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
• Speed networking: a fun new way to forge new relationships and build a lasting network of peers
• Social media lounge: attendees with a space to mingle with like-minded professionals, blog or tweet about the event, or simply relax in a comfortable environment
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.