Dedham, Mass., December 23, 2013 – SAPinsider announced over 100 new sessions at the Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014 event, April 1-4, 2014, at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the premier event for organizations using SAP solutions to improve visibility, planning, and execution across the extended supply chain.
What’s new for Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014:
- 90% new content, including brand new sessions and live solution demonstrations covering the latest SAP ERP and SAP APO enhancements for SCM
- 5 brand new tracks dedicated to SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization; global trade compliance; data management and reporting; plant maintenance and asset management; service and warranties
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- Speed networking introduces a fun new way to forge new relationships and build a lasting network of peers
- Social media lounge provides attendees with a space to mingle with like-minded professionals, blog or tweet about the event, or simply relax in a comfortable environment
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014 is co-located with CRM 2014. When you register for one conference, you can attend over 175 sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.scm2014.com.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.