Dedham, Mass. June 19, 2013 – SAPinsider’s BPC Seminar is coming soon to Sydney, 26-28 August 2013; Copenhagen, 21-23 October 2013; and Orlando, 20-22 November 2013. The BPC Seminar offers the latest expert-led instruction and best practices for finance and IT teams that evaluate, use, support, and deploy SAP® Business Planning and Consolidation.
BPC Seminar offers live demonstrations where attendees will get a close look at how to:
- Pinpoint the key differences between BPC and other SAP planning solutions
- Create a transparent audit trail to ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
- Perform key financial calculations
- Create distinct application sets or workbooks
- Implement a driver-based model to power rolling reforecasts
- Set up flexible allocation rules to automatically allocate overhead costs and indirect expenses in SAP BPC
- Perform specific data management tasks by executing script logic file from the data manager
- Leverage the reporting tools native to BPC
Attendees will gain field-tested methods to achieve more accurate budgets and financial forecasts. Brand new sessions and live demonstrations will cover ScriptLogic, business rules in BPC, driver-based planning, SAP BusinessObjects™ BI 4.0 and BPC integration, overhead cost planning, updated migrations strategies, and product roadmaps. Attendees using version 7.5 or 10.0, whether on the SAP NetWeaver® platform, the Microsoft platform, or running BPC on SAP HANA®, will get a firsthand look at the full functionality in BPC.
For more information and to register, please visit www.bpcseminar.wispubs.com/Australia.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training material from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
Business Objects, BusinessObjects and the Business Objects logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Objects in the United States and/or other countries. Business Objects is an SAP company.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.