DEDHAM, Mass. – For 14 years, SAP customers and partners have turned to SAPinsider as a trusted resource for information to help evaluate, implement, and maximize their SAP landscapes. Now, SAPinsider is taking its own offerings to a new level with the launch of SAPinsider Online (SAPinsiderOnline.com). This fully revamped online platform combines the trusted content SAP customers expect from SAPinsider with exciting new online features and multimedia capabilities—all with a fresh, updated look and navigation that guides users to the information they seek most.
Among the features SAPinsider Online offers are:
- In-depth, informative articles and case studies from SAPinsider and insiderPROFILES magazines
- Focused content channels to streamline access and navigation to the most pertinent information
- Live Q&A “chat” sessions with experts providing answers to SAP customer questions on specific topics
- Blogs from a variety of trusted guides covering what’s trending across the SAP landscape
- Podcasts and videos offering expert advice from SAP consultants, partners, thought leaders, and customers
- Streamlined access to SAPinsider webinars and white papers
- Integrated social media and commenting functionality on every page
- Attendee access to SAPinsider conference materials
- Subscriber-only section with bonus materials
“Our new site draws on the experience and knowledge of the entire SAPinsider team to deliver the passionate and knowledgeable SAP community the information they need,” said Lucy Swedberg, Vice President and Publisher of SAPinsider.
SAP users, partners, and other members of the SAP ecosystem can tour the new site and subscribe for free now at SAPinsiderOnline.com.
For more information, please contact:
Vice President and Publisher
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing produces SAPinsider and insiderPROFILES magazines, the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.