Dedham, Massachusetts, December 22, 2014 – SAPinsider’s GRC 2015 in Las Vegas, March 17-20, at the Wynn Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content that will help you complete your governance, risk, and compliance projects on time, on target, and under budget.
GRC 2015 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the preeminent event for organizations that use, deploy, manage, or are evaluating SAP® solutions for GRC. Allison Martin, GRC 2015 Conference Producer, is excited about the all the new content on this year’s program, saying, “We’ve added more customer stories to this year's program than ever before. We’ve also added a number of labs to provide attendees with a more hands-on approach to learning about SAP’s GRC technology. Another component of this year’s event is a much more robust track on GRC reporting, which includes a number of sessions on how to build, interpret, and add custom capabilities to GRC reports. This is a topic that we’ve seen a growing interest in among our customers.”
- 80 new sessions, including hands-on labs covering the latest release of SAP GRC 10.1
- Over 17 brand new customer case studies dedicated to the hottest projects with regards to SAP governance, risk, and compliance solutions
- Expanded track on GRC reporting, including how to build, interpret, and add custom capabilities to GRC reports
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- Networking opportunities, such as our Customer Networking Roundtables organized by both topic and industry, Speed Networking, and Evening Receptions, help you forge new relationships with other SAP professionals and build a lasting network of peers that you can call on for years to come
GRC 2015 is co-located with Financials 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to both events at no additional cost.
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2015.com/lasvegas.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.