Dedham, Massachusetts, March 20, 2014 – SAPinsider announced over 90 new sessions at the Financials 2014 event, 21-23 May 2014, at the Nice Acropolis Convention Center in Nice, France.
Financials 2014 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the preeminent event for organizations that use, deploy, manage, or are evaluating SAP® solutions for financial accounting, controlling, planning, consolidation, closing, and reporting.
What’s new for Financials 2014:
- 95% new content, including an entire track on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- 3 brand new tracks dedicated to accounts payable and receivable management; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation; and GRC for finance teams
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- Luncheon roundtables provide attendees with the chance to sit with your peers and colleagues by topic area, industry, or job function, and discuss solutions to your most difficult problems
- Ask-the-Experts provides a unique opportunity to spend one-on-one time with the top experts and speakers at the conference so attendees can learn from their real-world expertise
Financials 2014 is co-located with GRC 2014, BI 2014, HANA 2014, and HR 2014. When you register for one conference, you can attend sessions at all five conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2014.com/nice.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 61 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.