Dedham, Massachusetts, January 26, 2015 – CRM 2015 is the most important event of the year for organizations using SAP® CRM for sales, marketing, e-commerce, service, and interaction center management. This year's conference, March 30 - April 1 in Las Vegas, provides up-to-date product information and innovative ideas to transform CRM into a more strategic partner to the business.
CRM 2015 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and this year’s program is packed with in-depth sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums designed to help organizations get the most from their SAP solutions. Charlotte Christy, SAPinsider Conference Producer, says “Digitally empowered customers have changed the rules of engagement and CRM is in the midst of a dramatic transformation. By attending CRM 2015, you’ll join the SAP team of experts, independent consultants, and customers, to learn from best practices and case studies about SAP’s innovations in CRM and in the Cloud across sales, marketing, service, commerce & social.”
Here are some highlights of the CRM 2015 event:
- New track dedicated to the future of customer engagement highlighting emerging technologies and insight into the next generation of CRM, including strategies to better engage with customers in today's connected world
- Customer case-studies, including an inside look at how Suncor Energy streamlined sales force assignments, key account management, and decision-making process
- Networking opportunities, such as our Industry Roundtables and Evening Receptions, help you forge new relationships with other SAP professionals and build a lasting network of peers that you can call on for years to come
- Pre-Conference Workshops include an SAP Fiori hands-on lab, and a sessions to help establish an effective CRM analytics strategy and derive greater business value from existing SAP CRM investments
- One-on-one conversations with our expert speakers during panel discussions and in the "Ask the Experts" area of the Exhibit Hall
For more information and to register, please visit www.crm2015.com/lasvegas.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.