Dedham, Massachusetts, January 20, 2015 – SAPinsider’s HR 2015 in Las Vegas, March 3-6, at the Bellagio, is packed with brand new content on the latest updates and best practices for SAP® HR solutions.
HR 2015 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the most important event of the year for organizations using SAP and SuccessFactors solutions to drive HR excellence across the enterprise. Amy Thistle, Product Manager and HR 2015 Conference Producer, is excited about the leading-edge instruction offered at this year’s event, saying, “We’ve packed the program with the latest techniques, field tested strategies, and expert tips for professionals looking to stay current on industry trends and optimize the effectiveness of critical HR processes.” Here’s a sample of the advanced training you will take away from this year’s HR conference:
1. Actionable advice to prepare for the future of work
2. Criteria to determine whether and how to migrate to a cloud-based HR model
3. Strategies for optimizing talent management initiatives across SAP and SuccessFactors
4. Expert guidance to avoid the most common and costly payroll and time-related challenges
5. Proven techniques to standardize global HR management
6. Critical steps to secure SuccessFactors applications and ensure optimal data protection
7. Lessons to create actionable analytics that connect talent pipelines to business objectives
8. Best practices for leveraging the latest HR Renewal framework to optimize core HR processes and self-service capabilities
For more information and to register, please visit www.hr2015.com/lasvegas.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies