Dedham, Massachusetts, May 12, 2015– SAPinsider announces the topics to be covered at BI 2015, taking place at the Nice Acropolis Convention Center, June 16-18.
BI 2015, sponsored by SAP, is the preeminent event that delivers unsurpassed education for professionals that use and support SAP® BusinessObjectsTM BI and SAP BW. Attend to receive need-to-know roadmap information and straightforward answers directly from SAP on the latest BI solutions.
Bridget Kotelly, BI 2015 Conference Producer states, “BI professionals continue to struggle with tool selection, investment decisions, and user engagement. It is important to be informed on SAP’s updates and new project releases, along with seeking tips to get the most from current investments. This year’s program provides comprehensive education on these key topics, while also exploring fundamental topics such as universe design, dashboard development, and report building and customization.”
Important topics covered at BI 2015:
- Tips to compare and contrast SAP BusinessObjects tools to determine suitability to meet your specific requirements
- Practical recommendations for using SAP Lumira® to acquire, manipulate, analyze, and visualize data
- SAP BW to SAP HANA® migrations: implementation strategies, impacts on your technical landscape, and how to get the most out of your investment
- End-to-end data management for the changing world of data: New technologies, challenges, and opportunities
- Analyzing and troubleshooting performance issues in SAP BusinessObjects BI reports and dashboards
- Proven best practices for dashboard requirements gathering and for cutting the dashboard design phase in half
- Techniques to optimize report performance and end-user experience using SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence and SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
PLUS! BI 2015 is co-located with HANA 2015, GRC 2015, Financials 2015, and HR 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to all five at no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.bi2015.com/nice.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.