Dedham, Massachusetts, May 12, 2015– SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at CRM 2015, taking place at The Prague Congress Centre, June 1-3 in Prague.
CRM 2015 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the premier event for organizations using SAP® solutions to deliver unparalleled coverage of the most important SAP customer engagement topics. Charlotte Christy, SAPinsider Conference Producer, is excited about the event, saying “This year’s program has been expanded with new content to help organisations using SAP CRM for sales, marketing, e-commerce, service, and interaction center management. Attendees will get an exclusive insight into SAP’s latest innovations in the cloud and mobile technology to engage with customers like never before and bridge the gap between real-time insight and execution.”
What’s new for CRM 2015:
- New track dedicated to CRM strategies and technology roadmaps highlighting emerging technologies and insight into the next generation of CRM, including expert tips and techniques to better engage with customers in today's connected world
- New customer case-studies, including an inside look at how VELUX A/S streamlined processes and reduced costs during its recent sales transformation project by leveraging a global implementation template
- New mobile app that allows you to create a personalised schedule, connect with new friends and partners, and navigate the CRM 2015 conference in a whole new way
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
CRM 2015 is co-located with Logistics & SCM, PLM Manufacturing and Procurement 2015. When you register for one conference, you can attend sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.crm2015.com/prague.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.