Dedham, Massachusetts, May 12, 2015– SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at HR 2015, taking place at the Nice Acropolis Convention Center, June 16-18.
HR 2015 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the most important event of the year for organizations using SAP® and SuccessFactors solutions to drive HR excellence across the enterprise. Molly Folan, HR 2015 Conference Producer, is excited about this year’s event, saying “We are starting to see an uptick in interest in SuccessFactors, and the number of companies who are evaluating or already on the deployment path have increased. This year’s program features customer case studies on cloud-based HR, as well as more technical education around migration and integration. Also, with the curiosity in SAP’s product strategy around HR, we added more forward-looking roadmap sessions.”
What’s new for HR 2015:
- The most up-to-date product information to keep you at the forefront of the HR evolution, including delivered and planned innovations across the SAP and SuccessFactors solution portfolios and the impact of the Fieldglass acquisition
- Emerging details around HR Renewal and the user experience for on-premise customers; new options for running HR applications on SAP HANA; and the latest cloud-based innovations
- Brand new case studies presented by leading-edge customers, including how Airbus Group is leveraging SAP HANA® to drive a global HR strategy around digital transformation and an inside look at Arla Foods’ innovative approach to evolving HR to enable business growth
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
HR 2015 is co-located with HANA 2015, GRC 2015, Financials 2015, and BI 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to all five at no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.hr2015.com/nice.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.