Dedham, Massachusetts, September 30, 2015– SAPinsider is excited to announce its brand new event, Modern Skills for SAP ABAP will take place at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, November 17-19, and at The Movenpick Hotel in Amsterdam, December 7-9.
This is the premier event designed for anyone tasked with ABAP® development and coding in an SAP® system. Attend for practical, real-world education on what it takes to modernize your SAP ABAP skills in today's dynamic IT landscape.
SAP ABAP experts will provide key lessons to:
- Keep your ABAP skills up-to-date, ensuring that you remain valuable to your employer and relevant in the job market
- Reduce code complexity and streamline the development process with little-known features of SAP NetWeaver® AS and Object-Oriented ABAP
- Get up-to-speed on ABAP for SAP HANA®, which is different than traditional ABAP
- Evaluate the various tools for web-enabling your system, like Web Dynpro ABAP and SAPUI5
- Better communicate with business users
- Compare the latest project methodologies, their value, and their tradeoffs, and select which is best suited to your organization
- Increase your SAP ABAP IQ with field-tested techniques your company can implement right away upon your return to the office
Attendees will walk away from this event with modern skills that every ABAP developer needs to stay relevant in the 21st century.
For more information and to register, please visit www.abap2015.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.