Dedham, Massachusetts, October 8, 2015– SAPinsider is excited to announce Planning Solutions and Strategies for SAP Customers. This event will be taking place at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, November 17-19, and at The Movenpick Hotel in Amsterdam, December 7-9.
This is the most important event of the year for professionals evaluating, implementing, or optimizing financial planning and analysis tools from SAP®. Tools being covered include: SAP Business Planning and Consolidation; integrated business planning for finance (as part of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Simple Finance), and SAP Cloud for Planning.
At Planning Solutions and Strategies for SAP Customers you'll learn techniques to:
- More efficiently run SAP Business Planning and Consolidation on SAP HANA®
- Derive greater value from BPC with proven reporting techniques
- Develop, save and re-model scenarios in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Roll out a driver-based approach to planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Improve overall financial performance with proven techniques for integrating strategy management, planning, and profitability and cost management capabilities
- Build your own planning application in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1
- Transform planning processes using mobile, cloud, and in-memory technologies
Join us for comprehensive education to better manage and support your planning solutions in SAP and ensure that your organization’s financial and operational goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner.
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapplanning.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.