Dedham, Massachusetts, October 15, 2015– Join SAP and SAPinsider, November 17-19 in Las Vegas, for Managing Your SAP Projects 2015. This event offers comprehensive instruction that will provide attendees with an understanding of what SAP Solution Manager is, what it can do for their business, and steps to take to prepare for implementation.
Managing Your SAP Projects 2015 has a whole track dedicated to SAP Solution Manager that features top industry experts like John Krakowski of SAP, who will provide in-depth insight into how attendees can utilize the features and functionality of SAP Solution Manager to more effectively manage their SAP® projects.
Topics covered in this track include:
- Best practices for keeping SAP Solution Manager running smoothly so that it’s reliable and ready for action when it’s need it
- How to integrate SAP Portfolio and Project Management with SAP Solution Manager to successfully manage projects
- Methods to use SAP Solution Manager 7.2 to take the release management strategy to the next level
- An expert’s assessment of business blueprint options in SAP Solution Manager
- How to optimize business process management and modeling with SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- PLUS! A customer-led case study from Lockheed Martin discussing how it leveraged SAP Solution Manager capabilities to develop an enterprise ALM approach
In addition, Managing Your SAP Projects 2015 offers Pre-Conference Workshops which are held the day prior to the event (November 16). These workshops are designed to enhance the attendees learning experience at the main conference. One of the workshops being offered is “A complete and up-to-date guide to SAP Solution Manager 7.2”, which will help prepare attendees for the sessions within the main conference program
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapprojects2015.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies