Dedham, Massachusetts, September 30, 2015– SAPinsider is excited to announce its brand new event, SAP Fiori: Building your skills in user interface design and development will take place at the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, November 17-19, and at The Movenpick Hotel in Amsterdam, December 8-9.
This is the premier event designed for anyone tasked with user interface design and development. Attend for practical, real-world education on adapting the SAP user experience for the digital age.
SAP Fiori experts will provide key lessons to:
- Separate the hype from the technical facts through an in-depth overview of what SAP Fiori® is all about
- Help you decide if SAP Fiori is the best choice for specific transactions and processes
- Give you a taste of working with SAP Fiori through live demos and hands-on labs
- Explain how Fiori fits into a traditional SAP infrastructure
- Identify technical prerequisites, required skills, and deployment options
- Increase your SAP Fiori IQ and return to the office with field-tested techniques your company can implement right away
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapfiori2015.com.
Executive Vice President,
MarketingWIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.