Dedham, Massachusetts, April 7, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider Financials 2016, June 20-22 at the Austria Center Vienna, is packed with brand-new content to help finance professionals maximize the performance of their SAP® systems and optimize the accounting, controlling, planning, and reporting processes they support.
Kendall Hatch, Financials 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about this year’s event, saying, “this year’s program is designed to help SAP customers and prospects navigate the changes taking place in SAP’s roadmap for finance solutions, including SAP S/4HANA Finance (formerly known as SAP Simple Finance). In addition to the content covering the cutting-edge solutions, this year’s program also offers dozens of sessions to help attendees fully exploit the capabilities of their existing SAP landscape and achieve new levels of process-related efficiency.”
Highlights of Financials 2016 include:
- Up-to-the-minute product roadmaps for SAP's financial management, accounting, and EPM solutions, including a track on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation and SAP Integrated Business Planning.
- The most comprehensive education on SAP S/4HANA Finance available anywhere. This program has sessions that expose you to every conceivable angle of the SAP S/4HANA Finance product assessment and migration process.
- An in-depth track on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, SAP Integrated Business Planning, and SAP Cloud for Planning, offering a wealth of tips on tool selection, configuration, and how to optimize your planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- NEW Live demos that offer an experiential and interactive way to see some of SAP's next-generation finance solutions. See firsthand how to best leverage SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, SAP Cloud for Analytics, and SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 attendees that include guidelines, checklists, tables, and sample reports you can take back to the office and put to immediate use.
- Ask the Experts: Want a little one-on-one time with the biggest names in SAP solutions for finance? Participate in the Ask the Experts program and pick the brains of SAP finance gurus and dozens of the world’s most knowledgeable and sought-after financial technology advisors from PwC and EY.
- Customer case studies from some of the world's top SAP customers. Get candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP financial management and accounting solutions.
Financials 2016 is co-located with GRC 2016, BI 2016, HANA 2016, HR 2016, and Basis & SAP Administration 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 250 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.