Dedham, Massachusetts, April 8, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider GRC 2016, June 20-22 at the Austria Center Vienna, is packed with brand-new content for organizations using SAP® solutions for GRC to analyze risk, optimize controls, detect and prevent fraud, and enable compliance.
Kendall Hatch, GRC 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about this year’s event, saying, “the 2016 program offers expanded content on the evolving SAP solutions for GRC landscapes and provides current and prospective SAP customers with countless new ways to optimize their access control, process control, fraud detection, and audit management systems and processes. In addition to all of the in-depth sessions, this year’s program also offers live demos that guide you through the set-up, configuration, and use of SAP solutions for GRC in a very experiential and interactive way.”
Other new program additions include:
- Up-to-the-minute product roadmaps to help you understand the full breadth and depth of SAP's risk, compliance, fraud, and audit management solutions. Dive deep into the functionality associated with each, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different integration scenarios, and arm yourself with the knowledge you need to plan and execute your GRC strategy.
- The most robust and comprehensive content available on SAP Access Control, including dozens of sessions designed to help you more efficiently and effectively manage user provisioning, define roles, and minimize segregation of duty conflicts.
- An in-depth track on SAP Process Control offering a wealth of tips to help you build, test, and maintain an air-tight control automation/control monitoring program.
- Live demos that guide you through the set-up, configuration, and use of SAP solutions for GRC in a very experiential and interactive way. See firsthand the features and functionality of SAP Access Control, SAP Process Control, and SAP Audit Management.
- NEW customer case studies from Omega Pharma, Philips, Nokia Networks, Unilever, and others. Get candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand user advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP solutions for GRC.
- Ask the Experts: Want a little one-on-one time with the biggest names in the GRC world? Participate in the Ask the Experts program and pick the brains of SAP compliance and security gurus and some of the world's most knowledgeable and sought-after GRC advisors from PwC, EY, and Deloitte.
GRC 2016 is co-located with Financials 2016, BI 2016, HANA 2016, HR 2016, and Basis & SAP Administration 2016. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions across all 6 events at no additional cost — that's more than 250 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.