Dedham, Massachusetts, August 29, 2016– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing its Data Migration for SAP Customers event to 4 locations in Q4. This event will be in Las Vegas on October 17-19, Orlando on November 2-4, Paris on November 14-16, and Copenhagen on December 5-7.
Data Migration for SAP Customers is designed for organizations that are looking to optimize their data migration processes and projects to drive operational efficiency and excellence within their organization. This brand new event will help you achieve secure end-to-end migration processes to manage and transfer your moderate to high complexity data components intact with minimized risk.
Join us at Data Migration for SAP Customers and learn how to:
- Avoid common data migration mistakes
- Design effective data migration strategies
- Leverage the right tools to accelerate your data migration projects
- Reduce costs associated with your data migration initiatives
- Dramatically improve the quality and consistency of your data pre-and-post-migration
- Apply proven techniques to protect, secure, and validate your data during and after the migration process
- Seamlessly move documents from one document management system to another using time-tested development and implementation techniques
- Discover best practices for implementing an impactful change management strategy
For more information and to register, please visit www.migratingSAPdata.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.