Dedham, Massachusetts, August 29, 2016– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing its Integrating Cloud and On-Premise Solutions for SAP Customers event to 4 locations in Q4. This event will be in Las Vegas on October 17-19, Orlando on November 2-4, Paris on November 14-16, and Copenhagen on December 5-7.
Integrating Cloud and On-Premise Solutions for SAP Customers is designed to meet the cloud integration needs of SAP® customers from all lines of business. This brand new event will teach how to leverage your existing and future investments in your hybrid cloud environment to drive continuous seamless integration and increase competitive advantage.
Join us at Integrating Cloud and On-Premise Solutions for SAP Customers and learn how to:
- Develop highly flexible and scalable hybrid landscapes to achieve maximum resiliency
- Reduce costs associated with cloud solution integration in the short- and-long-term with different integration options
- Dramatically improve the quality and consistency of your data for optimal integration
- Optimize inventories while reducing averages by more than 20%
- Seamlessly integrate existing on-premise and cloud applications with real-time results
- Mitigate challenges and potential risks of any current and future on-premise / cloud solution integration initiatives to accelerate and improve your business objectives
- Increase your hybrid landscape investment ROI by extracting the business value that has eluded you for so long
- Discover best practices for implementing an impactful change management strategy
For more information and to register, please visit www.SAPcloudintegration.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.