Dedham, Massachusetts, August 10, 2016 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Managing Your SAP Projects 2016, taking place November 2-4, at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.
Take advantage of the opportunity to hear from SAP executives, top consultants, and leading customers who will be on-hand to deliver unique content and answer your most pressing questions around SAP project management that you can immediately put to use upon returning to the office.
Gargi Chakrabarty, Managing Your SAP Projects 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about this year’s event, saying, “We have revamped this year’s event to include brand new content that addresses your biggest challenges and priorities around SAP® project management.”
Here is a sneak peek at what's new for 2016:
- 98% new content within this year's agenda, including sessions on SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP S/4HANA and cloud projects, and enhanced content on managing project risks, budgets, project methodologies, super users, project management strategy and leadership, and much more
- Special Pre-Conference Workshops that offer real-world guidance for managing the people piece of an SAP project, best practices for engaging stakeholders from Day 1, guidelines for using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 to manage an SAP project, and tips for managing an SAP Fiori® project
- Customer-led sessions from top SAP customers Lockheed Martin, Siemens Energy, Microsoft, KBR, and more
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 attendees — guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- And more! View tracks and sessions
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapprojects2016.com/orlando.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.