Dedham, Massachusetts, August 29, 2016– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing its Supply Chain Optimization event to Orlando, November 2-4, and Chicago, December 7-9.
Supply Chain Optimization is designed for organizations that are looking to minimize inventory levels, improve service performance, reduce stock-outs, and discover the untapped value of their existing SAP supply chain system. Through lecture, demo, and hands-on sessions you will get best practices and strategic recommendations that you can leverage to maximize your SAP investment.
Join us at Supply Chain Optimization and learn how to:
- Improve lead times by 20-30% with optimized demand and supply planning processes
- Improve forecast accuracy and capacity planning by 20-40%
- Reduce supply chain operating costs by breaking down functional silos
- Optimize inventories while reducing averages by more than 15-35%
- Dramatically improve the quality and value of your master data and user confidence
- Increase customer service levels with improved “on-time” and “in-full” delivery
- Increase system ROI by extracting the business value that has eluded you for so long
For more information and to register, please visit www.sc-optimization.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.