Dedham, Massachusetts, August 15, 2016 – SAPinsider announces new features and topics being covered at Financials 2016, BI 2016, GRC 2016, and HANA 2016, taking place October 10-12 at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore.
Amy Thistle, Vice President, SAPinsider Events, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “This year’s program offers new and exclusive content to meet the changing needs of SAP® customers in the Financials, BI, SAP HANA®, and GRC space. In addition to the content covering the cutting-edge solutions, this year’s program also offers dozens of sessions to help attendees fully exploit the capabilities of their existing SAP landscape and achieve new levels of process-related efficiency.”
Here’s what’s in store at Financials 2016, BI 2016, GRC 2016, and HANA 2016:
- 98% brand new content including unique sessions highlighting the latest innovations in SAP’s portfolio of BI, GRC, SAP HANA and Financials solutions
- NEW sessions on how to leverage your existing analytics, finance, and GRC investments, and make decisions on new investments that will drive better decision making and improve bottom line results
- Up-to-the-minute product roadmaps demonstrating how to leverage SAP S/4HANA Finance to drive value through instant prediction, analysis, and planning across financial and operational processes
- The next steps in SAP HANA: Sessions dedicated to your SAP HANA strategy – from evaluation and deployment considerations, to optimizing performance and advancing analytics after go live
- Step-by-step guides to administering, monitoring, and performance tuning your GRC system, as well as proven tactics to boost the return on investment of your GRC systems
- Brand new customer case studies from top SAP customers including: Coca-Cola Group IL, DAMCO, and FMC Technologies
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 delegates – blueprints, guidelines, and checklists you can take back to the office for immediate impact
These events are co-located with Logistics and SCM 2016. Registration for 1 event provides you access to sessions across all 5 events at no additional cost.
For additional information and to register, please visit: www.sapinsiderapj.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, insiderBOOKS, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.