Dedham, Massachusetts, December 23, 2016 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at HR 2017, March 6-9 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
Gargi Chakrabarty, HR 2017 conference producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, "You’ll get candid insights into new products and road maps, practical advice, and real-world lessons learned from over 50 HR leaders, SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors® solution experts, and leading-edge customers eager to share their stories. By attending, you will have access to a variety of checklists and guidelines, sample policies, and in-depth presentations to help you stay at the top of your profession."
Here’s what’s new at HR 2017:
- 60+ new sessions covering the hottest topics such as HR leadership, diversity and inclusion, integration, SAP HANA® Cloud Platform, SAP’s recently announced partnerships with Apple and Workforce Software, and much more
- 3 new Pre-Conference Workshops to help you optimize the return on your SAP ERP HCM investments, explore the ins and outs of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, and improve your understanding of the SAP payroll process and how to automate it to reduce errors; plus, an updated workshop from last year to demonstrate how SAP Fiori® can better enable HR functions on mobile devices
- Firsthand experiences from more than a dozen SAP customers such as The Kellogg Company, Blue Cross Blue Shield, BC Hydro, Schlumberger, Valero Energy, Cameron International, CommScope, Yazaki North America, Weill Cornell Medical, University of Kentucky, Pacific Coast Building, and more
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2017 attendees — guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- And more! View tracks and sessions
HR 2017 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations evaluating and running SAP and SAP SuccessFactors solutions including core HR, talent management, and payroll.
For more information and to register, please visit www.hr2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.