Dedham, Massachusetts, December 19, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider BI 2017, taking place this February 27 – March 2 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, is packed with brand new content to help professionals who use and support SAP® business intelligence, analytics, and data warehousing solutions.
Bridget Kotelly, BI 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “This year’s program offers expanded content on the evolving SAP BusinessObjects™ BI solution landscape, provides SAP customers with countless new ways to optimize their current investments, and offers guidance to help determine which new investments and BI initiatives to consider based on an organization’s reporting and analytics needs and user profiles.”
Here’s what’s new at BI 2017:
- Updated SAP solution road maps dedicated to providing need-to-know details on product updates and new releases, including SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0.
- NEW pre-conference workshops including sessions on developing and executing an effective BI road map, designing successful SAP HANA® analytic models, and data quality management.
- NEW live demos and hands-on labs showcasing SAP’s latest offerings, including SAP Digital Boardroom and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud.
- Interactive networking Q&As providing the opportunity to get strategies and ideas from your peers on topics important to you
- Invaluable customer case studies that provide real-world lessons, advice, and tips from Fairfax Water, Lockheed Martin, CSL Plasma, and many others!
BI 2017 is co-located with HANA 2017 and Basis & SAP Administration 2017. Your registration for 1 event allows you to attend over 165 sessions across all events at no additional cost!
For more information and to register, please visit www.BI2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.