Dedham, Massachusetts, February 5, 2016 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Financials 2016, March 15-18 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP customers are using SAP® solutions for finance to drive accounting, controlling, planning, and reporting excellence.
According to Thomas Bliss, Financials 2016 Conference Producer, “This year’s speaker roster includes finance and accounting practitioners from some of the world’s biggest brands to show attendees how they’re using SAP solutions to achieve new levels of operational efficiency and effectiveness. Drawing on those real-world experiences, the Financials 2016 audience will leave Las Vegas with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them fully exploit the capabilities of their SAP landscape.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- How DuPont transformed its finance operations using a global SAP template to enable standardization and improve transparency, accountability, and agile decision making
- AIG’s cost allocation implementation in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1
- How The Hershey Company saved close to 100 hours on report creation through the adoption of SAP’s spreadsheet server platform
- Getting the most out of your SAP Credit Management solution: Real-world tips from Monsanto
- How Campbell Soup Company supports financial audits in a high-transaction volume
- An in-depth look at how Bloomin’ Brands maximizes deductions in asset accounting with recent tax law changes for tangible property regulations
- How Owens Corning simplified and modernized its SAP systems to support future growth
As the world’s largest gathering of SAP finance and accounting users, the event also offers an abundance of opportunities for attendees to share their own tool selection recommendations, reporting tricks, and product set-up and configuration advice.
Financials 2016 is co-located with GRC 2016. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 200 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.