Dedham, Massachusetts, February 5, 2016 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at GRC 2016, March 15-18 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP customers are using SAP® solutions to analyze risk, optimize controls, detect and prevent fraud, and enable compliance.
According to Thomas Bliss, GRC 2016 Conference Producer, “This year’s speaker roster includes risk and compliance practitioners from some of the world’s biggest brands to show attendees how they’re using SAP solutions to build more robust and efficient risk management, corporate governance and regulatory compliance practices. Drawing on those real-world experiences, the GRC 2016 audience will leave Las Vegas with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them predict, prevent, identify and neutralize a wide and ever-expanding range of organizational risks.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- Lessons from Johnson & Johnson’s experience building a centralized GRC Center of Excellence
- How Mars successfully completed a global SAP security redesign with SAP Access Control and built a security "playbook" to guide the project
- How Stanley Black & Decker prepared for and successfully passed its GRC audit
- How ConocoPhillips conducts user access reviews and monitors transaction usage in SAP Access Control
- Lessons learned from Alabama Gas Corporation’s successful migration to SAP Access Control
- How Jabil built its global governance structure to achieve long-term SAP Access Control success
- How San Diego Gas & Electric implemented SAP Access Control to remediate more than 500K SoD conflicts
Attend and hear their candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get first-hand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP solutions for GRC.
GRC 2016 is co-located with Financials 2016. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 200 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.