Dedham, Massachusetts, February 1, 2016– SAPinsider is proud to introduce a brand new event, IoT 2016 – Internet of Things. IoT 2016 will take place February 16-19 at the Wynn Las Vegas, and March 21-23 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino. The event is a collaboration of SAPinsider and SAP.
IoT 2016 provides business strategies, real-world case studies, and technical insights to help SAP® customers prepare for and capitalize on IoT opportunities.
Molly Folan, IoT 2016 Conference Producer, explains, “Regardless of where people are on the IoT adoption curve — whether they haven’t heard of it, are generally familiar with it, or have already embarked on an IoT journey — IoT 2016 will empower them with the knowledge to maintain continued success amidst the IoT revolution. We have industry-recognized thought leaders, cutting-edge customers, and SAP executives sharing candid insights and actionable advice to help position your organization for long-term IoT success.”
Highlights of IoT 2016 include:
- Tips and tricks to make informed strategy, process, and investment decisions around IoT
- Insights on how to prepare for the impact an IoT initiative may have on business continuity
- 10 customer case studies, including a real-world IoT use case on how Hamburg Port Authority manages millions of details in real-time to more efficiently guide ships and goods
- Valuable information on which areas of your business can benefit the most from IoT applications
- An opportunity to hear directly from SAP about its current IoT solution portfolio, planned innovations, and the most up-to-date roadmap information
- 21 unprecedented opportunities to get your toughest IoT questions answered by the most knowledgeable experts during Ask the Experts, Panel Discussions, and Exhibitor Meet and Greets
February 16-19 – Wynn Las Vegas
This event is co-located BI 2016, HANA 2016, and Basis & SAP Administration 2016. By registering for one event, you can attend sessions at all four conferences at no additional cost.
March 21-23 – Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
IoT 2016 is co-located with CRM 2016, Logistics and SCM 2016, PLM 2016, Manufacturing 2016, and Procurement 2016. By registering for one event, you can attend sessions at all six conferences at no additional cost.
For more information and to register, please visit: www.IoT-2016.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.