Dedham, Massachusetts, February 02, 2016 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at CRM 2016, March 21-23 at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Charlotte Christy, CRM 2016 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “This year’s event has been expanded to offer new and exclusive content to meet the changing needs of SAP customers in the CRM space. The event also includes several exciting new features that are designed to enhance your on-site learning experience and facilitate new networking opportunities that allow you to engage with others in your industry.”
Here’s what’s new at CRM 2016:
- New sessions on how to leverage and expand your existing SAP CRM solutions in the cloud or on-premise to better engage your customers and digitally transform your business
- New networking opportunities: This year, along with our traditional networking opportunities, we have added a new facilitated networking event where you will be able to meet like-minded peers in small groups to discuss hot topics, projects you are working on, and more
- Firsthand experiences from top SAP customers like Vestas, Bentley Systems, PrimeSource Building Products, and more
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 attendees – blueprints, guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
CRM 2016 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the preeminent event for organizations that use, deploy, manage, or are evaluating SAP® solutions for sales, marketing, e-commerce, service, and interaction center management.
For more information and to register, please visit www.crm2016.com/LasVegas.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.