Dedham, Massachusetts, February 02, 2016 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at HR 2016, February 23-26 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
Gargi Chakrabarty, HR 2016 conference producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, "You will hear from 110 senior HR executives and thought leaders throughout 5 days, including 121 new sessions and 3 Pre-Conference Workshops, designed to keep you at the forefront of the HR evolution. By attending, you will get strategies, roadmaps, and lessons learned to tackle today's complex HR issues of shifting demographics, technological advances, and widening skills gap."
Here’s what’s new at HR 2016:
- 121 new sessions on SAP Fiori®, SAP HANA® Cloud Platform, and enhanced content on payroll, HR renewal, succession planning, HR strategy and leadership development, rapid deployment solutions, and much more
- New Pre-Conference Workshops where you will learn how to optimize the return on your SAP and SAP SuccessFactors investments and get a fundamental understanding of the SuccessFactors HCM suite, rapid deployment solutions, and SAP Fiori for HR
- This year, along with our traditional networking opportunities, we have added a new facilitated networking event where you will be able to meet like-minded peers in small groups to discuss hot topics, projects you are working on, and more. In addition we have added a morning walk to our agenda before the start of the conference each day
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2016 attendees — guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- And more! View tracks and sessions
HR 2016 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations evaluating and running SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors solutions including core HR, talent management, and payroll.
For more information and to register, please visit www.hr2016.com/lasvegas.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.